Anaheim Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Anaheim, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Testing
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Anaheim California
Anaheim, CA 92801, 92802, 92804, 92805, 92806, 92807, 92808, 92809, 92899
Located in Orange County, Anaheim is approximately 25 miles away from Los Angeles. This city was not widely known until the opening of Disneyland in 1955, which resulted in the population increasing from around the 15,000 mark to more than 330,000 people.
Although one of the most obvious attractions to visit is Disneyland, there are several others to keep visitors and residents occupied. Popular destinations for sports fans include The Honda Center and The Angel Stadium when events are in session, and for those who enjoy adventure parks, there is Adventure City that has more than 2 acres’ worth of activities and rides to keep the whole family entertained for hours on end.
If you’re looking to wind down from your day’s exploring and adventure park rides, you can head on over to Anaheim GardenWalk. This outdoor mall boasts several stores, a bowling alley, cinema and numerous well-known restaurants.