Costa Mesa Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Costa Mesa, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
- Mold Testing
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Costa Mesa California
Costa Mesa, CA 92626, 92627
About Costa Mesa
Situated approximately 45 minutes southeast of Los Angeles, Costa Mesa is a mere mile from the Oceanside. Although initially known as a farming community, the city has since expended into a thriving city with several forms of entertainment for both young and old.
If it’s relaxation you’re after, why not take the family for a leisurely walk along the San Clemente Pier? Families who are looking for something totally out of the ordinary can head over to The Lab Anti-Mall and enjoy the wide range of restaurants, cafes and indoor and outdoor retail stands. There is also the Pacific Symphony for music lovers, situated at 685 Town Center Drive in the Renee and Henry Segerstom Concert Hall.
Several beaches are easily accessible from Costa Mesa as well, including Newport Beach Pier, Huntington Beach State Park, The Wedge and Balboa Pier. Everyone can also enjoy various city tours.