Coto de Caza Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Coto de Caza, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Mold Damage
- Mold Remediation
- Black Mold Removal
- Air Scrubbing
- Mold Testing
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Mold Containment
- Mold Abatement
- Fungal remediation experts
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Coto de Caza California
Coto de Caza, CA 92679
About Coto de Caza
Situated in southeast Orange County, Coto de Caza is home to approximately 15,000 people and it covers an area of just 8 square miles. Although this neighborhood may not be big, there is still a wide range of activities to keep residents and visitors occupied.
Nature lovers will be pleased to know that they can spend time on the walking or mountain bike trails at the Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park, and see a variety of wildlife while doing so. Other parks in the nearby vicinity include the Tucker Wildlife Sanctuary and the Thomas F. Riley Wilderness Park. Anyone looking for a more relaxed way to spend the day can do so at the Massage Envy Spa or even the Hamilton Oaks Vineyard.
Other activities that can be enjoyed here include engaging in some retail therapy at the Mission Viejo Mall, visiting the Regal Cinemas and the Frisby Cellars Winery.