Fountain Valley Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Fountain Valley, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Mold Damage
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Mold Containment
- Black Mold Removal
- Fungal remediation experts
- Air Scrubbing
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Testing
- Mold Abatement
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Fountain Valley California
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
About Fountain Valley
Home to almost 60,000 people, Fountain Valley is surrounded by Garden Grove and Westminster on the north side and Huntington Beach on the west and south, and the Santa Ana River lies on the eastern border. There are numerous fun activities to keep visitors and residents entertained non-stop.
Dog lovers will be pleased to know that they will be able to let their furry friends get some great exercise in at the Huntington Dog Beach, while reptile fans can get to spend a few hours at The Reptile Zoo. If you’d like to enjoy some quiet time, you can do so by popping over to the Huntington Beach Central Library or the Lyon Air Museum in nearby Santa Ana.
The Fountain Valley Skating Center offers fun for all family members who know how to skate, and skates can be rented for those who may not have their own sets.