Huntington Beach Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Huntington Beach, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Mold Testing
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Huntington Beach California
Huntington Beach, CA 92646, 92647, 92648, 92649
About Huntington Beach
With a population of just over 200,000 people, Huntington Beach offers numerous fun activities, excursions and outings to suit people of virtually all ages. One of the most popular activities is for couples to take a sunset gondola trip around the Huntington Harbor.
This area is well known for the amount of beaches it is surrounded by as well, including Bolsa Chica State Beach, Downtown Huntington Beach, Huntington Beach State Park and Huntington Beach Pier – all of which provide relaxing environments for sun worshipers, their friends and family members. More adventurous beachgoers can even sign up for surfing lessons at one of several surf schools in the area, or even rent a bike to cycle along the seafront.
If you’d like to engage in a spot of shopping, this can be done when spending some time at Pacific City, which is the local mall. Several stores and restaurants are available to suit even the fussiest shoppers.