Ladera Ranch Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Ladera Ranch, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Mold Testing
- Air Scrubbing
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Ladera Ranch California
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
About Ladera Ranch
Situated in Orange County, Ladera Ranch is home to approximately 23,000 people and there are a few activities to keep residents and visitors occupied.
Are you thirsting for adventure? If so, one of the best ways to spend a few hours will be to book a helicopter tour with OC Helicopters. This will enable you to get a bird’s eye view of much of the Orange County coastline, while tour guides provide juicy information regarding some of the other properties and sites that can be viewed from the air.
If you’re relatively fit and healthy, why not spend some time hiking along the Ladera Ranch Bench Trail? You will not only be able to get some exercise; you’ll be able to take in some stunning scenery at the same time. Visitors to the area will benefit from booking a tour with I Love Laguna Tours, as it will enable them to see several locations through the eyes of a local guide.