Mold removal Orange County
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your OC residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
Why Choose Us?
We are the the trusted name in Orange County area water damage restoration and mold removal services. We have extensive experience and training to get your home back as good as new after a small leak or a major flood!
Mold remediation Orange County, California
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Mold Testing
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold inspection
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
We are the Orange County expert in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Mold testing Orange County – (949) 357-1919
Orange County, CA 92656, 92801, 92802, 92804, 92805, 92806, 92807, 92808, 92809, 92899, 92821, 92823, 90620, 90621, 92624, 92625, 92626, 92627, 90630, 92629, 92610, 92708, 92831, 92832, 92833, 92835, 92840, 92841, 92843, 92844, 92845, 92646, 92647, 92648, 92649, 92602, 92603, 92604, 92606, 92612, 92614, 92617, 92618, 92620, 90631, 90623, 92694, 92651, 92653, 92677, 92637, 92630, 90720, 92655, 92691, 92692, 92660, 92661, 92662, 92663, 92657, 92862, 92865, 92866, 92867, 92868, 92869, 92870, 92688, 92672, 92673, 92675, 92701, 92703, 92704, 92705, 92706, 92707, 92799, 90740, 92676, 90680, 92679, 92780, 92782, 92861, 92683, 92886, 92887
Schedule an Appointment
Proudly serving all of Orange County including:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Brea, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto de Caza, Dana Point, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, La Habra, Laguna Woods, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo, Newport Beach, Orange, Placentia, Rancho Mission Viejo, Rancho Santa Margarita, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster & Yorba Linda