Rancho Santa Margarita Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Rancho Santa Margarita, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Mold Testing
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Rancho Santa Margarita California
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
About Rancho Santa Margarita
With an area of 13 square miles, Rancho Santa Margarita has approximately 48,000 people living there. Residents and visitors are thoroughly spoiled for choice when it comes to finding fun activities and excursions to keep themselves occupied.
Fancy going for a walk or lettings the kids run off their energy for an hour or two? This can be done – along with the family pooch – at the Canada Vista Park. There are ample activities to keep you occupied such as places to play baseball, skate or skateboard and 3 different agility obstacles, and there is ample parking and clean restrooms are available as well.
If you’d like to take a bike ride, it’s possible to rent bikes by the hour from Pedego Electric Bikes Rancho Santa Margarita. Rental prices are not only highly affordable; employees will ensure that you are matched with the correct bike so you can enjoy your ride as much as possible.