Orange CA Mold Removal Company
Mold can be a big problem when it involves your Orange, CA residence or business, potentially causing health issues for your family or employees. Our professional staff is available to answer all the questions you may have & you will quickly find that mold removal is a job for the experts. There are a lot of choices out there and we believe that our exceptional containment and remediation service speaks for itself. Call us at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate.
Our mold services consist of the following:
1. The contractor should use prevailing controls and be in compliance with the EPA recommendation, “Mold Remediation in Schools and Commercial Buildings,” otherwise known as the EPA 402-K-01-001 document.
2. Remove and discard all porous building materials, such as drywall, fiberglass insulation, carpeting, etc. that sustain visible fungal growth, fungal damage, or enzyme staining along with an approximate 2-ft. buffering zone every direction.
3. Clean and sanitize surfaces of non-porous building materials or non-porous contents, such as painted / polished and sealed wooden furniture, metal, glass, plastics, etc. that is sustaining visible fungal growth with a mild detergent and water solution.
4. Remove all visible fungal growth from structurally un-compromised wooden members by sanding, scrubbing, HEPA vacuuming, and wet wiping.
5. Discard all affected porous contents that exhibit visible fungal growth or enzyme staining.
6. In particular cases, it is sometimes advisable that a third party consultant or hygienist (not affiliated with the remediation company) remain onsite to supervise and document the remediation activities.
7. The primary goal of fungal remediation is to physically remove the contamination; therefore, the use of colored biocide paint or anti-fungal / microbial solutions prior to post-remediation assessment is not recommended.
8. It is recommended that the post-remediation assessment, consisting of both visual and analytical, be performed to ensure the work area has been returned to background levels.
Highlights of our service:
- Advanced equipment for location of mold
- Trained and knowledgeable in all fungal related remedial activities
- Fungal remediation experts
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Containment
- Mold Testing
- Black Mold Removal
- Mold Damage
- Mold Abatement
- Air Scrubbing
We are the experts in water damage repair and mold removal, for both residential and commercial properties. Give us a call today at (949) 357-1919 for a free estimate. Many of our services are available 24 hours a day for emergencies.
Professional Mold Remediation in Orange California
Orange, CA 92862, 92865, 92866, 92867, 92868, 92869
Home to a little over 140,000 people; Orange covers an area of around 25 square miles. There are many different fun and exciting activities to keep residents and visitors entertained throughout the year.
One of the most popular attractions remains that of the Orange County Zoo. While not one of the larger zoos around, there are still plenty animals and other forms of wildlife to see. Kids can also spend time in the zoo’s petting barnyard – all for a cover charge of just $2.
If you and the family need to engage in some retail therapy, The Outlets at Orange mall will certainly be the right place to go. With its array of outlet stores and the fact that it is open 24 hours a day, this mall is also extremely easy to navigate. Antique lovers will be pleased to know that the Orange Circle Antique Mall will be able to cater to their needs as well.